Thursday, March 22, 2018

Gospel Movie "Who Is He That Has Returned" (2) - Difference Between the True Christ and False Ones

    

The Church of Almighty God|Eastern Lightning|Gospel Movie "Who Is He That Has Returned" (2) - Difference Between the True Christ and False Ones


     Thank God! Before, I knew Jesus' word that "I am the truth, the way, and the life", but my knowledge of it was limited at its literal meaning.
Today, I saw this video, I have a more practical experience. I deeply feel that God's word is a lamp to my feet and a light on the road and I know its true meaning! With God's word, I will not get lost. I understand that we only obey the word of God and take the word of God as our behavioral principles, can we reach the result of committing no sins and truly obey God, revere God and love God. They are really changes of our life after complying God's word. Whatever the difficulties and problems are in my life, I can find a way of practice from God's word, God's word is the truth, the way, and the life. Only after finding God's utterance, can we follow the footsteps of God.(repost)

No comments:

Post a Comment