Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Gospel Movie "Rapture in Peril" (1) - Reveal the Fallacy of God-man Theory


The Church of Almighty God|Eastern Lightning| Gospel Movie "Rapture in Peril" (1) - Reveal the Fallacy of God-man Theory


"God became man that man may become God", is the view right? Is it from God? Is it after God's will? In the past, I didn't think it's right and had contemplated and fellowshiped it with brothers and sisters
, but I didn't understand it yet. After I watched this clip, I finally understood it. The two brothers of the Church of Almighty God fellowshiped this view so clear by reading the words expressed by Almighty God. The words disclosed the essence of why people have such view. I have never heard such kind of fellowship. Almighty God's words is the truth, the way and the life, which can eliminate all doubts in people's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment